Lightroom Presets are hands down one of the most convenient tools for editing beautiful photos, and now you can use them on mobile!
Below you will find installation instructions on how to install Lightroom Presets in the free Lightroom Mobile app (Android) for which you do not need a paid version of Lightroom.
All the guides (or almost) that you can find on the internet, on how to install presets in Lightroom mobile, explain the process using DNG files. Woow a hard job!
Save, copy, Create a Preset and so on if you have to do all this on 10, 20, 30 presets you really waste a lot of time!
The good news is that if you have an Android phone you can import presets with a tap, directly importing the zipped folder containing the .xmp files.
If you have an Iphone unfortunately you have to import DNG files because in Lightroom for the iOS version it is not possible to import all the presets in one tap.
Well, with the guide on how to install presets in Lightroom mobile we will explain here, it will allow you to import tons of presets in one click and use them right away!
Let we start!
Now here we will explain step by step how to import our presets for Lightroom into your Android smartphone
With this method to install presets in Lightroom Mobile will be very simple and very fast.
There are 2 ways to do this for to use the presets in your mobile device:
- Method 1 – Sync your presets via Lightroom from desktop using Creative Cloud (paid)
- Method 2 – Install the preset .xmp files to your Free Lightroom Mobile App in just a few steps. This method does not require a creative cloud membership.
Now we will tell you about method 2
You need 2 things:
- The last updated App Lightroom version*
- Zipped folder with the presets in the xmp version
*If you haven’t it yet, you can download the free Lightroom Mobile app from the Google Play Store (Android).
When you complete the purchase through our site you will receive an e-mail with a link inside to download a .zip folder with the purchased presets (.xmp) inside.
If you do not receive the email or delete it by mistake, you can download all purchased presets (available forever) from your reserved area.
The operation is very simple, after having downloaded it, just install the .zip folder with the .xmp presets inside on Lightroom Mobile and that’s it.
Here are the steps:
- After purchasing the presets you will receive an e-mail with the link where you can download the purchased presets;
- Download the folder by clicking on the relative link (you will find a name like this Nomepresetpack – Android Desktop);
- Open the Lightroom application and select an image from your library and press to open it;
- In the bar below the image, click on the “Presets” tab;
- Press the three dots to open the menu and select “Import Presets”;
- Select the .ZIP file. Navigate to the folder on your phone where you downloaded the .ZIP file and press the .ZIP file to import the presets;
- Your presets will now be imported and will be available under a new group in the “Presets” tab.
It’s very simple and fat to import ton of presets packs.
Unfortunately this steps are valid for only Android if you have a Iphone you have to follow other steps.